Perfect for the first-time seder leader, or anyone who wants a short but meaningful seder.
All the steps to an easy-to-lead, 30 -min, participatory Seder.
Includes seder Planning Guide with shopping list, recipes, activities for kids.
Create your own meaningful seder with Simply Seder: A Passover Haggadah. Clear directions, explanations of time-honored rituals, and thought-provoking discussion starters will help you create a memorable experience for your guests.
Turn the book over for Planning Your Passover Seder, your guide to creating a memorable seder, including plan-ahead checklists, activities for children, ideas for encouraging participation, and more.
- Clear directions for seder leaders
- Transliterations of Hebrew passages
- Colorful artwork
- Optional readings and discussion questions
- Modern additions, such as Miriam's Cup
- Gender-sensitive language
- Planning Your Passover Seder:
- Plan-ahead checklist
- Preparing the seder plate
- Seder table checklist
- Activities for children
- Personalizing your seder service
- Encouraging participation
- Searching for chameitz
Appropriate for families with children of all ages.
Double-sided: Open one side for a guide to Planning your Passover Seder. Turn to the other side for your Passover Haggadah.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.