The much-anticipated new cookbook from the author of the beloved New York Times bestseller Jew-ish, Jake Cohen, a fun and inspiring collection of recipes melding traditional Jewish flavors and modern influences.
verb: eat food enthusiastically or greedily; eat between meals.
“Here bubuleh, I made you a tuna sandwich to nosh on while I get closer to death without any grandchildren.”
For New York Times bestselling author/food world darling Jake Cohen, noshing isn’t just a habit, it’s a lifestyle. Noshing is about hospitality, after all, whether that means keeping your fridge stocked with turkey club ingredients for the perfect midnight snack, or stashing a Big A** Lasagna or Braised Brisket in the freezer in case friends show up hungry and unannounced.
In the follow-up to his beloved bestseller Jew-ish, I Could Nosh brings Jake’s signature modern flair to traditional Jewish recipes that are soon to become everyday favorites and new holiday traditions. With this cookbook, readers can nosh morning, noon, and night, with creative, must-cook recipes, including:
- Jake’s famous Challah recipe, now with new variations like Chall-zones, Pletzel, Monkey Bread, Babka, and Sufganiyot (jelly donuts)
- A whole chapter dedicated to Schmears to up your bagel game, including Hot Honey Schmear, Preserved Lemon and Harissa Schmear, and Za’atar-Tahini Schmear
- Latke Tartines with sweet and savory options
- Everything Bagel Panzanella
- Pomegranate-Glazed Lamb Meatballs with Herby Israeli Couscous
- Jewish Penicillin, aka chicken soup, plus recipes for Kreplach, Bondi, or Fluffy Matzo Balls
- Soupless Chicken Soup
- Kugel Fries—like kugel, only fried
- Tzimmes Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Crispy Persian Rice Treats
I Could Nosh is the natural next step for Jake—it traces his journey towards a deeper understanding of his Jewish identity, and gives readers even more reinvented classics that they can cook any day of the week—whether that’s a quick, weeknight meal, or an over-the-top spread for entertaining. With a whole lot of creativity, and a dash of chutzpah, this collection is a must-have for food lovers everywhere, whether they’re Jewish, Jew-ish, or not Jewish at all.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.