Includes MP3 Audio Companion Code
Colloquial Yiddish provides the first widely available, easily accessible, comprehensive Yiddish course designed primarily for the twenty-first-century international English-speaking independent learner and suitable for use in Yiddish classes worldwide.
Each unit presents numerous grammatical points that are reinforced with a wide range of exercises for regular practice. A full answer key can be found at the back as well as useful vocabulary summaries throughout.
Key features include:
- graded development of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- realistic and entertaining dialogues
- jargon-free and clearly structured grammatical explanations
- a range of dynamic and appropriate supporting exercises
- supplementary texts presenting many of the most significant and relevant aspects of Yiddish culture.
By the end of this rewarding course you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in Yiddish in a broad range of situations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.