Entree to Judaism for Families follows Tina's best selling cookbook Entree to Judaism: A Culinary Exploration of the Jewish Diaspora, which lead readers on a journey to sample the food and stories of Jewish communities around the world and across the ages.
Entree to Judaism for Families provides the essential tools for helping children learn to cook with confidence, with clear, step-by-step instructions for every recipe and tips for adults to make the experience safe and rewarding. Every recipe is also a story, and Entree to Judaism for Families provides opportunities to share those stories, by learning the rich history of the communities that created the food, and sharing that food with your own family.
Entree to Judaism for Families features:
- "Kitchen Conversations" — conversations starters and activity suggestions to help families connect to Jewish history and each other
- Beautiful photographs of every recipe in the book
- Dozens of recipes for holidays or any day
- Historical background for the recipes and the communities that created them
- "Tina’s Tidbits" with tips for cooking with children and other suggestions for making the recipes your own